account_circle Hello There, Guest! or sign up
Israel winners!
Nations Cup 2019

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spain
Hello, i would like to explain what's Spain's National Team situation right now. Most of included spanish players for National Team are playing in Portuguese League: luck, Dress, GoKu, Piernas and Pero que...?. They know each other because they were playing together a lot of time there. They signed luck for this season due to inactivity of some spanish players who were playing in the team. We weren't confronted since last Nations Cup, so when we saw that there was going to be another Nations Cup we talked to sign that players + me and Mata (inactive). As i've told to Ron, they had some problems with luck in some Portuguese League matchdays so they don't like to play with him, problems about his behaviour in official matches, criticising his teammates, causing some problems with other players. But i'm not here to complain about this. We all know luck, and since last apply day was 30th of September, we couldn't apply our team in time. That's why i've tried to explain the situation to Ron, but i know that he as one of 4 admins can't decide alone this, so talking with him we decided that doing this thread we can try to solve this problem.
So, the objective of this topic is trying to change Spanish captain because of that things that i've explained. I think we can solve this before the Group Stage starts, and i know that these players what i've mentioned are agree with this, so they will write here proving that are agree with what i'm writing.

Luck, nowadays i don't have any problem with you, but i'm sure that if u are captain (after these problems happened), these players won't show their potential + u probably must sign bad spanish players just to confirm 100% that u are playing all matches.

Waiting for Admin's decision...
Yeah, sad story, but true. We don't have any problem of having luck in the team as another player (same, for example, in portuguese league, in which he's a player part of our team, as Aitor said). The main problem is that he usually has an inappropriate behaviour with some trashtalk etc, and we can't handle it since he will be the captain and if we don't agree with his decisions, he will just bench us or will simply add new guys to make sure he will play, at least, 80% of the minutes.
'Democracy' is a popular word lately in Spain, as you know, so this, in particular, would be the most democratic way to have a proper captain which all of our players agree with.
Hi guys, im /l _,_l\ in Haxball.

We are playing this game since 2011, i know a lot of you too. We only want to be believed, and the chance to choose the captain. Luck has had many opportunities to win our support and he always spoiled it.
I won't explain more, Aitor has already explained everything very well. Only Aitor has been moderating for 2 years in Spanish community and 1 year moderating portuguese league, if you find more serious player of our country, I think Aitor is the most serious guy in spain.

Thanks for all ^^
Aitor for president
Redboy for president :'). Anyway I'm an experienced player on eSports (7209161 my id) and I played in competitive in various games like csgo {haxball got best users in eSports period}. I can ensure that organization is on a top level and administration works for communities and not for creating flame or ``drama`` and of course you won't see nations as British isles or Scandinavia (facepalm). Wait it for competitive and play this for fun (Slovenia Lithuania didn't even sign)
(04-10-2017, 00:31)EdinsonCavani Wrote: Redboy for president :'). Anyway I'm an experienced player on eSports (7209161 my id) and I played in competitive in various games like csgo {haxball got best users in eSports period}. I can ensure that organization is on a top level and administration works for communities and not for creating flame or ``drama`` and of course you won't see nations as British isles or Scandinavia (facepalm). Wait it for competitive and play this for fun (Slovenia Lithuania didn't even sign)

Hard to find Redboy right now ^^
I know what u mean, we are going to be in the same situation of Slovenia or Lithuania if we don't solve this problem, but u know, it's hard to change some behaviours, and playing like that i'm sure we're not having fun (i know that we aren't having fun because that spanish players that i've mentioned played with him and they know what's the problem there). 
Anyways, we are seeing that they are confirming what i've written here, i don't know if we need to do/explain something more to show what's the problem. 

We continue waiting for admins decision...
Hello Spain,

we closely look your request and decided.
Topic closed.
(03-10-2017, 18:01)Piernas Wrote: Hi guys, im /l _,_l\ in Haxball.

We are playing this game since 2011, i know a lot of you too. We only want to be believed, and the chance to choose the captain. Luck has had many opportunities to win our support and he always spoiled it.
I won't explain more, Aitor has already explained everything very well. Only Aitor has been moderating for 2 years in Spanish community and 1 year moderating portuguese league, if you find more serious player of our country, I think Aitor is the most serious guy in spain.

Thanks for all ^^

yea, they guy who got spain banned from cl and banned multiple players in spanish league without any reason is the most serious guy in spain?

the last time aitor was in charge of spanish national team (last nc for example), we didn't even pass from group stages, when i had these "bad players" you mention we were in quarter finals, so i guess your point is wrong

anyway, i don't really care about this crap, so gl hf being captain and gl with spanish team

p.s: it's ok if you allow people to write crap here and make decisions about this but at least you could let me know so i write something about it too! <3
dove pictures mentioned http://dark.mykazan.ru/profile.php?id=364255 warriors arthur highway harriet da
Can Apple cider vinegar get rid of corns http://williscuevas.com/2951/is-lori-lou...ller-house Are fit and flare dresses flattering